The privately run "Kurhaus am Inselsee" in Güstrow is a 4-star superior hotel and has 52 rooms and suites, a restaurant with regional cuisine, five function rooms, a wellness area with sauna, steam bath and swimming pool.
The hotel looks back on more than 100 years of hotel and gastronomy tradition. We pamper our discerning guests with excellentservice, natural friendliness, attention and courtesy and a high level of competence.
We are looking for a massage and wellness therapist (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
We want a committed, dynamic personality who, in cooperation with the entire team, competently looks after, treats and pampers our guests.
- Completed professional training as a physiotherapist, masseur or in comparable professional fields
- Motivation, flexibility and enjoyment of working with demanding hotel guests
- Flexibility of working hours including weekends and holidays
- Carrying out massages or cosmetic treatments
- Active and competent advice
- Compliance with quality standards
- Compliance with safety, hygiene and cleanliness
- Responsible tasks with creative possibilities
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a family team
- Performance-related pay and holiday bonuses, time recording system
- Employee conditions for selected hotels
- Staff Christmas party
- like to work on a self-employed basis; Use of the room in the hotel is possible
Would you like to take part in the successful concept of the "Kurhaus am Inselsee"? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV with photo and certificates as well as possible starting date) by e-mail or by post.